Terms & Conditions for escape room bookings:
- You must arrive on time and WILL NOT be admitted if late.
- It is the law for all customers to wear a face-covering from arrival until departure.
- All players are 11 years or older.
- At least one participant must be over 18 years old and able to take responsibility for the team
- This is a live event so you'll need to arrive on time and with your whole team, we cannot accept late-comers.
- You understand our cancellation and refund policy at: (https://paradoxparlours.com/faqs/all).
Please also note:
This is a live-action event and as such please arrive as a whole team at your start time. To prevent the spread of COVID-19 we CANNOT accept latecomers. We have in the past been as flexible as possible but government guidance asks us to prevent 'customer crossover' so we have staggered start times to help with this. You must arrive on time.
We're located in the heart of Guildford town centre at the bottom of Jeffries Passage in Jeffries House. From North Street, Jeffries Passage is the first right after the Library as you walk uphill. From the top of the high street (near Sainsburys), Jeffries Passage is next to Jacks of London on the left side as you walk uphill.
We are at the bottom of Jeffries Passage. Look for the white glazed door of "Jeffries House" with our black sign next to it. If you're having trouble finding us on the day please phone 01483 567 607.
Terms & Conditions for gift vouchers:
Vouchers can be redeemed for an escape room game of up to 6 players. Off-peak vouchers can be used to book any off-peak game, they can also be used to book an on-peak game with the balance paid by credit or debit card at checkout. Vouchers have no cash value. Vouchers are valid for 2 years from the date of purchase. We endeavour to post physical vouchers within 1 working day but please allow 5 working days for delivery, especially during December.